- Bordeaux 80%merlot 10%cab sauv 5%cab franc 5%petite verdot Excellent, silky smooth tannins Tastes like a very fine expensive wine. Dry. A TJ special. *** Claudia
- Birthday wine 1. Can taste the blending of M & M. $5 Rating 7/10
- Small Carrefour/4.76/St. Chinian GSM. That's a tasty wine. 60 M, 20 G, 20 S. Whole berry mac.., schist. Animal, meaty...
- Fro m Spanish table - around $10. Great, drinkable wine, that still tastes good on day 3.
- New York Times wine club. J- light,, more substantial than a ciante. M-soft;big red berry front, soft finish.