- Really great Pinot. Came with wine club I don't remember the price.
- Second bottle of Zolo I had - not sure where bought - but this was very good. Really enjoyed it!
- One of the 1st wines I ever drank and I still like it. It's a nice Beaujolais. Flavorful and smooth. Bevmo $12
- Good luck finding it. Good wine, overpriced. I would buy it under $20, but short of the winery or club you can't get it.
- Tappo wine bar @ distillery district. Very nice Boudreaux $75 for $60 because the one I initially ordered was n/a