- Jamie's September Book Club Wine! I liked it. Can' describe - tasted it over a week ago.
- Italian wine of angels. Fruit, smooth silky tannins, ideal alcohol bite, warm throat, mineral aftertaste. Binny's $15
- Food Network-approved, which pretty much guaranteed this wine's fate... Lame. I didn't buy it.
- A wine I haven't had in a while. Hint of coconut? And some vanilla? Light to drink, did the milky shake. Enjoyable
- This wine was suggested to me at Total Wine because I liked the Seigal wine from Chile. No nitrates. Not as good.