- Yummy, sweet Great summer wine
- From the hillside of Coteaux d' Aix Provence France ,it is mixture of 55% syrah, 25% grenache, 15% Cabernet sauvigon, & 5% cinsault. This is a soft wine light red in color,with a nose of raspberry,bing cherry,and wild strawberry,with a spicy mineralogy. Crisp and flavorful med body with notes of red berries, bing cherries, spice and no oak.
- Wine of south Australia - 2009 Cab. Amazing red - wish we had purchased more than one. Will have to get more!
- Both really really enjoyed this wine! Absolutely delicious alone or with yummies. PASS :D
- Not a great wine, don't buy again. Grade: D