- California Zinfandel. Aromas of sun-dried cherries and BlackBerry spice as each sip slowly mesmerizes your senses.
- Subdued aromas and masked fruit showing a mild sweetness that impresses on the end with some lasting acidity. A wine for the background. Nothing offensive, a little generic. Not obviously a Zin. 81.
- Very nice CA Zin! Love the label and name. Not a big mammy jammy Zin, but very approachable and EZ to sip! Cheers!
- 2010 Zinfandel Jim and Val with Brenda
- Fruity but too dry & tannic, too light for a zin. No complexity. 2008 cal zinfandel @ Ralph's, 1.5 stars.