- Yellow Tail Chardonnay 2014
- Not one of our more favorites was on a little bitter side in my opinion it's a do not purchase again !
- Thumbprint cellars 2012 pinot noir. Four clone old vine. Sonoma.
- Pineapple & tropical notes, dark yellow. Nice finish w crisp burst.a sneaky tartness too.
- Aromas of ripe tropical fruits pineapples, cantaloupe, guava, banana skins, accents of yellow flowers, butter, and hints of vanilla, butterscotch, and smoked oak. Tastes of charred American oak, butter, baking spices, cantaloupe rind, banana, and white grapefruit.