- Pineapple & tropical notes, dark yellow. Nice finish w crisp burst.a sneaky tartness too.
- Aromas of ripe tropical fruits pineapples, cantaloupe, guava, banana skins, accents of yellow flowers, butter, and hints of vanilla, butterscotch, and smoked oak. Tastes of charred American oak, butter, baking spices, cantaloupe rind, banana, and white grapefruit.
- Color- dark garnet fading into brownish pink rim w/ watery meniscus Nose-dry cinn, dry spice, dusty oak, steamed asparagus, black cherry skin, freshly mulled soil, light smoked meat, purple flowers, hints of chocolate, bruised yellow and red old apples Palette-plum, black cherry, red and yellow apple skin, tobacco, old oak, vegetal skins
- Crisp start, slightly acidic finish. Pretty good all around
- Delicious Italian white wine. Med body. Green apple and honey but clean finish