- Color- dark garnet fading into brownish pink rim w/ watery meniscus Nose-dry cinn, dry spice, dusty oak, steamed asparagus, black cherry skin, freshly mulled soil, light smoked meat, purple flowers, hints of chocolate, bruised yellow and red old apples Palette-plum, black cherry, red and yellow apple skin, tobacco, old oak, vegetal skins
- Crisp start, slightly acidic finish. Pretty good all around
- Delicious Italian white wine. Med body. Green apple and honey but clean finish
- Happy Anniversary! 42 Years!
- Definitely lives up to its name. Light and creamy up front with a little oak at the finish