- Poor taste unlike prior experience with regular merlot. Issue with the blend or bad year? Rating: 5
- New Year's Eve - the first one Dec 2014
- New Year's Eve Champagne. Sealed leftover really good & put it fridge. Drank "bubble-less" 3 wks later & it was great.
- $32@WFM. Best chard of the year. Pears apples and brûlée. Creamy with tight acid. Wow! Spice and vanillin. 92pts
- Estate bottled nine year old Nebbiolo with hints of spice, raspberry & sour cherry. Smooth, low tannins, past prime 84