- Great white mix. Not too sweet not too dry. Good boy in winter and summer
- Delicious white wine. Smooth and not too sweet.
- Newer favorite red blend from this winter
- Enjoying the view and a warm winter day with an eaay drinking bottle of Devil's Den from Hauser Estate Winery in south central PA. Right outside of Gettysburg.
- Good with a large cheese and sausage thin crust from Angelo's pizza . We poured 2 bottles down the drain before we had this one. Nice on a very cold winters evening in January 2013