- Smoke, fig, and spice! Absolutely delicious and affordable wine from Leavenworth tasting room near icicle brewery.
- Wine Room Very good About $25
- NYE wine tasting party: Bottle located on left in dinning room. Anthony 10/10, Natalie 9/10.
- A fine light red wine "demi-sec" with fruit, full mouth feel and light tannins. This wine is fresh and should be consumed as early as possible. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled as preferred. This bottle is also a great base for Sangria or Gluhwein, making it a good head-start for your own creative urges.
- This blend of Syrah, Cab Sauv and Zin has ripe, jammy fruit flavors with a touch of sweet oak.