- Napa is over rated -- u buy for the name-- my favorite reds as to do with my company-- that is true wine love
- 2012 Zinfandel. Never has a bottle of wine been better named to describe my day
- Well, of course I had to buy my sparkling wine name sake! This was yummy! A true dry. Lots of bubbles!
- Love the name. Blended by the wine maker from Orin Swift. Strong bodied Syrah. $22.99 at Vin Chicago.
- Good blend. Made in Oregon. Horseshoes and handgrenades is the name of this awesome wine. Not too heavy. Good flavor.