- Wente Vineyards Morning Fog Chardonnay 2012 at the Union Park Dining room Cape May 10th anniversary trip
- Dark purple to the edge, 100% Aussie Shiraz. One of my favorite labels and wines from down under. Grab one soon!
- Coffee grounds, dark chocolate, fig, ripe black fruit, juicy, med body, short finish, good label.
- Tempranillo, Syrah, Cab, Merlot, Grenache. Yeah. The label. The taste. Dark ruby fruit explosion. Intense and structured
- back label pic - juicy cab franc zin blend. ripe, juicy, Jammu dark fruit, but still smooth and slightly subtle. strong!