- Pretty darn good for the price. Joe Dobbes wine.
- Wine brand I relly enjoy. Got at trader joes or Cost plus I think. 2011 vintage drank in July 2013
- Great wine from Trader Joe's.
- This is one of Joe's wines. It was tasty, but also our third bottle when Nicole was visiting. I'd try it again.
- Despite the fact that this was highly recommended by the cashier at Trader Joe's, it's not as good as advertised. It completely lacks any fruitiness. Actually, after opening up, this became a really good wine! I completely changed my mind about it. The praise from Trader Joe's was entirely merited.