- A very tasty fruit forward wine that was great and has some added spice!
- Wine taste-dark belgian with Barbados sugar added then aged in Brunello barrels for 6 months. Made in Denmark.
- Light, crisp, refreshing. Gewurztraminer/Riesling blend with a small percentage of ice wine added. My current favourite white.
- Off dry, sweeter than pinot grigio and Diseño Torrontes. Floral and lightly acidic, though it's known the acid is added in which, admittedly, tastes mildly fake with the wines sweetness. Good with my Mexican chop salad though. Angular as I can taste each detail distinctly.
- Salute to Fallen Bikers and Friends throughout the years! This is a beautiful wine. I like the added splash of Syrah