- Grenache/Syrah blend from France. Very smooth easy drinking red wine
- Nose black cherry and buttered popcorn. Most umami wine experience I've had in a while. Texture is incredibly silky.
- This was a really nice red table wine, full body, dark fruit, smooth and dry. Really enjoyed it! Cane Rosso
- I enjoyed this wine, it's very nice, but I wouldn't go out and buy a btl. Won this Ohanathon 2015 Silver Medal
- Truly a smooth wine with a long finish. This is a blend of 2010 and 2011 which were the coolest years on record (PHG)