- Ponzi 2011 Tavola Pinot Noir overwhelming acid & no nose at all, not good 2.5* $24@ Willamette TR
- Bright notes of raspberry & cherry followed by hints of tobacco & oak leading to a smooth, dry finish
- 2007 Scott Paul, La Paulee, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon - medium ruby red, soft, warm, earthy aromas, mildly full red cherry, smooth and creamy. Nice red berries linger on the finish.
- Pinot noir rose-tart n crisp with dry finish, very nice quality rose 3.0*$19@willamette tst room
- An essential Willamette Valley Pinot Noir from Penner-Ash!