- Produced in the Maconnais region of Burgundy. 100% chardonnay. Fresh honey and white flower aromas. Paring roasted salmon,shellfish, or creamy cheeses
- Love the unoaked chards from napa. Almost like a white burgundy. Picked this one up at the winery.
- 9/12 After golf. Chardonnay white burgundy. Burgundy region, France. Cindy Watts brought.
- 1/20/13 for Falcons party. White wine 100% Chardonnay from Burgundy France. Cindy Watts drank the whole bottle!
- Very crisp and clean white. Fruit foward with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit. Unoaked chard missing the flinty minerality white burgundies possess.