- Crap. Everything wrong in a Chardonnay is with this bottle. Boozy, sharp nose. Nothing refined at all. Cant believe the guy at West Hills actually rexommended it.
- Buttery Chardonnay At Metcalfs west towne mall
- Recommended by a trustworthy sommelier - textbook Cali chard. Fruity and creamy; toast with cinnamon sugar.
- Little Sauv Blanc ish. But very crisp and clean. Food enhances this wine. Aged in oak 6 to 8 months. Very nice even but not heavy oak flavors
- 2009 Devil's Lair Chardonnay Flavoursome West Australian