- A little sweet red wine from TJ's. Goes well with chocolate
- Big & round. Well balanced blend of Zin, Syrah, Charboro & P. Sirah. Long finish with silky tannins. Score of 8.
- Drinkable. On the dry side but light. Red wine. Goes well with corned beef.
- A delicious fairly well bodied red wine, with heavy fruit notes.
- Fruit punch. Barefoot Red Moscato is a juicy and fruity wine with distinct flavors of peaches and Bing cherries. Best served chilled. Pairs well with soft white cheeses, fresh fruits, orange chicken salad, and all spicy fare. Delicious!