- Medium to full bodied southern French wine blend, well balanced would be good with hard cheese and cured meats.
- Fabulously well-balanced dry red wine. Goes well with cheese and bread.
- Bordeaux red wine blend. Well balanced, good finish. $20
- Beautifully ripened raspberries, cranberries, and strawberries accented by hints of freshly mulled earth, forest floor and volcanic ash. Med + concentration Dark purple core with light red rim variation. Extremely well balanced wine. Earth, freshly ripened cherries and red fruits, with balanced alcohol and a smooth finish. Excellent wine. Very easy to drink.
- Excellent, a red wine that pairs well with spicy chicken. Cheap too.