- Bordeaux red wine blend. Well balanced, good finish. $20
- Beautifully ripened raspberries, cranberries, and strawberries accented by hints of freshly mulled earth, forest floor and volcanic ash. Med + concentration Dark purple core with light red rim variation. Extremely well balanced wine. Earth, freshly ripened cherries and red fruits, with balanced alcohol and a smooth finish. Excellent wine. Very easy to drink.
- Excellent, a red wine that pairs well with spicy chicken. Cheap too.
- Jamy taste - well liked by us and the Kniffs.
- Calatayud red wine from Spain. Delicious fruity & dry. Well-balanced. Binny's $16