- Great nose, white flowers, iron, metals, rec cherry, extracted juice, light herb, violet. Plush, soft texture, plum juice, black fruits, really quite nice, pure. Dry tannins, chewy, need to soften up. But quite good
- V pretty feminine nose, violets, cherries, med body, high acid, med tannins, well-balanced overall. Excellent food wine.
- Violets, spice, red and black fruits. Some richness from the merlot. Sangiovese, monte and merlot blend
- Fascinating nose, with layers of opulent floral, minerals, blue fruits, violet, damp earth, mushroom, some herbal scent. Warm, comfort feeling Rich, balanced palate, blue red fruits, earth, plum, silky, lush Soft, fine tannins, but giving a sneak peek with smile. Long finish, plum meat, cigar smoke, floral notes. Wish it could be more creamy.
- Ruby with clear rim Great nose, minerals, blood, violet, currants, blue fruits, stem, tobacco and herbal notes near the back. Green tobacco leaf, red cherry, quite rich, smooth Slightly acidic and less balance. Short finish, with more greenish taste