- 2011 Pontchartrain Vineyards Louis D'Or (Blanc du Bois/Chardonnay from Louisiana) really nice with Grilled Salmon!
- Very refreshing local Chardonnay. VQA quality for sure! My "go to" for good times w/friends !
- Cambria Chardonnay 2013 Katherine's Vineyard Bright and light Not too fruity 88 pts
- Very pleasant. Smell green apples and pears, citrus, crisp. Hits bottom of tongue then travels over tip and middle. Good finish, medium. Mineral content not overpowering.
- Buttery and creamy, we bought this from Whole Foods for about $35.00