- Awesome dark sweet and dry wine. 15% alc. very oaky and berry. Mild and yummy!!
- Really Good mild jammy wine!
- $14.99 "Blueberry Motor Oil", lush, rich, and dense dark fruit flavors, 14 months aged in new and neutral French oak barrels adds a mocha layer on the palate. Great with meat, we loved it with our cheese and craters, and burger from Muss and Turners.
- Deep dark fruit, highly extracted, dry & spicy. Not much on the mid-pallete Don't know how I feel as I've not had enough Petite Syrah's.
- Like the label said it's like blueberry motor oil. I love it. $17. 8 out of 10