- A blend of sangiovese & Merlot refined in oak casks for a year. Ruby color complex bouquet of violets and cherries. Dry with nuances of plums and black pepper & along finsh pairs with roasts braised dishes
- Served with Judith Tigner and the Liethas. Not as good as the 08 Puccini.
- Great Tuscan. Better of the two served with Judith Tigner and the Liethas.
- Deep color. Great heavy nose. Earth tones. Starts off young but expands and becomes more than it shows on the nose. Good dryness wanting for red sauce.
- $12 bottle. Fruity yet dry. Nice bottle. Three star.