- Bottle number two Flavios Brick Oven February 12 2014
- The nose was better than the taste. To be fare I tried a another two bottles. (Not on the same day) It started to grow better. Overall, I found it a bit rough and will not by it again.
- Better of the two $22 bottles, but probably not worth a 2nd go. But wonderful company and place to drink it!
- Drank two bottles from Cline over the past week. Both had a soft Zinfandel taste. Filtered and smooth.
- My favorite from Terrapin Station Winery. One box holds two bottles of wine ($15). Tried at Wine in the Woods.