- Great wine from Trader Joe's.
- Trader joes. Good for the price. Light garnet color. Nose of berries. Tastes of spice notes.
- Despite the fact that this was highly recommended by the cashier at Trader Joe's, it's not as good as advertised. It completely lacks any fruitiness. Actually, after opening up, this became a really good wine! I completely changed my mind about it. The praise from Trader Joe's was entirely merited.
- (Trader Joes) Good wine. Would buy it again.
- Light and fruity, for just $13, but then again this is Hawaii. It's probably $3.99 at trader joes.