- Amazing! Terroir nose, dark fruit. So bright on the palate. Yet smooth and earthy. Great stand alone. Great w food too
- From Diane as gift for closing. Amazing prosecco, not too sweet or dry.
- It's alright. Not too meaty... But close.
- Dark, opaque ruby, with light red rim. Aromas of pencil lead, barnyard, menthol, tea, currants, ripe plum. Quite tannic, yet quite well integrated. Taste of smoked cherry, damp earth, minerals, truffle, Close to full bodied mouth feel, juicy, not too ripe. Kept evolving, with blueberry, strong, alluring minerals. Sexy nose, unstoppable. Strong cigar, dark chocolate After taste of minerals, tea leaf, burnt wood, like chewing a cigar bud.
- First farmhouse ale ever. It was ok. Got way too close to the pilsner side of the brew world.