- High End Cab I think I got from MC. Was probably kept too long it really was good. Drank in Spring of 2018 Was a 2005 bottle of wine.
- Delicious - goes with all the usual- cheese and meats etc. £10 a bottle and good for gifts too
- Very smoothe not too peppery clean finish. Did NOT get bitter or sharp at the end. Whole bottle.
- CWS. Rod drank. Drop tasted from bottle wasn't too good.
- Last Bottle 2/13/16 $16. RG liked ok. Kalyn did not. Berries. Not too sweet. Grenache, carignane, mouvadre blend.