- Heavy, full-bodied Merlot. An intense black cherry colour coats the glass with notes of dark fruits and anise on the nose. This focused red offers taut plum and other dark fruits along with a hint of sage. The Reserve Merlot has been aged for 12 months in French and American oak.
- Gosford reserve SE Australia
- black cherry, slate and scorched earth are joined by subtle floral tones.
- Muirwood reserve- @ Brio vanilla and oak... Delicious!!! 8/10
- Reserve Chard from Parducci that's a steal @ $13 a bottle! Smooth and rich, spicy apple butter taste. Get some! 🍷🍷🍷🍷