- Pretty good. Not amazing for a reserve though
- At GunBun tasting room. Merlot, Reserve, Cab, and Zin was best.
- Vina Ardanza Rioja reserve 2005 Very ordinary, fruity 87 pts
- Raymond Chardonnay reserve 2013 Napa Valley Really nice, Binnie's? 91 pts
- Heavy, full-bodied Merlot. An intense black cherry colour coats the glass with notes of dark fruits and anise on the nose. This focused red offers taut plum and other dark fruits along with a hint of sage. The Reserve Merlot has been aged for 12 months in French and American oak.