- Very good, full-bodied red with a lot of cherry. Showing its age.
- Gold medal winner at RNA wine show. 2014 Rosemount Little Berry GSM from McLaren Vale. Delicious with the BBQ
- Nose was weak, one note. Tasted after a filtering: flat, funny sweetness. Let sit awhile: began to show bright acidity, fruity yet peppery, spicy and oaky. Enjoyed a good finish, lengthy.
- Pairs well with Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soirée Chocolate
- Uigeadail (the ultimate) heavy peat, glorious Corryvreckan more balanced saltwater influence shows through, noticeable