- Nose was weak, one note. Tasted after a filtering: flat, funny sweetness. Let sit awhile: began to show bright acidity, fruity yet peppery, spicy and oaky. Enjoyed a good finish, lengthy.
- Pairs well with Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soirée Chocolate
- Uigeadail (the ultimate) heavy peat, glorious Corryvreckan more balanced saltwater influence shows through, noticeable
- WTSO $20 93ts - Wine Spectator! "This spicy red shows an alluring mix of ripe fruit, with more mature flavors of tobacc
- Beautiful bouquet, showing lots of Petit Verdot elements. Very interesting palate, lots of terroir notes.