- Freak Show, Lodi CA Cabernet savignoin
- A nice light rosé', Moscato like wine. It shows a deep, clear reddish orange in the glass, with a nice fresh bouquet leaning towards strawberry. I find the palate round and smooth with no aftertaste. I find this wine not as full as there Brachetto; however, it is a good substitute when out of Brachetto.
- 93 Pts whopper! Too young to truly enjoy, should have waited or decanted 4 hrs to open up & show some of its potential
- Dinner on March 1,2014 at Tony Dinapoli... After travel show
- Interesting off the shelf pick from A. Surprisingly good. They put everything in here grape wise but it shows up well