- This is one of my all time favorite Chianti Classicos. Delicious Italian red - enjoyed at Parigi with steak and salmon:)
- I've got to figure out where we bought this one, because it's actually decent--the first dry red we've had here!
- One of my all time favorite producers & varietal. Langhe Nebbiolo from Produttori del Barbaresco.
- 2009, from Portugal. One of the best Red Blends I'Ve ever had. Look on winesnob for price at $10.00. Came from Nice.
- I'm in love with this one, it's incredibly smooth, definitely could be paired with anything and be great