- St Nicolas de Borgueil 2003, bought on tour. Domaine Olivier Les Clos Lourioux, 12.5%, Medaille de Bronze Paris 2005. Lovely dry red with mature fruit flavour. Has kept well; even though I suspected it might be part its best it clearly wasn't. Trouble is, it's the last one!
- Spicy, dry, pasta, game, one of those red wines you love. Smooth
- Very good red that I think came from total wine. Maybe one of their promotions. 2013 vintage, drank in 2015. Cabernet
- Positively one of the best, and more expensive, small batch winery reds I have had in a very very long time. Deliciously smooth. ~$70
- The wine of the ancient Romans. Such a great red table wine- enjoyed one year and two days ago for our wedding rehearsal