- Canchales Red Wine 2013 I really like this one. Very drinkable.
- The Fugitive Dry Creek Valley California Red Wine. Amazing Second only to the one armed man red blend. Spiced just right
- The One Armed Man Dry Creek Valley Red Blend -- absolutely delicious. One of my favorites so far!
- Good red blend, a little more sry than others. Not one of our faves but not bad
- St Nicolas de Borgueil 2003, bought on tour. Domaine Olivier Les Clos Lourioux, 12.5%, Medaille de Bronze Paris 2005. Lovely dry red with mature fruit flavour. Has kept well; even though I suspected it might be part its best it clearly wasn't. Trouble is, it's the last one!