- From the hillside of Coteaux d' Aix Provence France ,it is mixture of 55% syrah, 25% grenache, 15% Cabernet sauvigon, & 5% cinsault. This is a soft wine light red in color,with a nose of raspberry,bing cherry,and wild strawberry,with a spicy mineralogy. Crisp and flavorful med body with notes of red berries, bing cherries, spice and no oak.
- Soft fruit, med body, with a dark berry backbone & light tannin finish...great starter wine with friends & good music ;)
- After dinner wine at Hobarts. Tasting notes: Spicy Red, med bodied. Strong lasting grape on palette.
- EL Charro - Tiff & Richard - med red wine - mixed blend - available @ total wines - $44
- Beauzeaux red wine. Bev mo wine. Decent, med tannins ok everyday wine.