- Beautifully ripened raspberries, cranberries, and strawberries accented by hints of freshly mulled earth, forest floor and volcanic ash. Med + concentration Dark purple core with light red rim variation. Extremely well balanced wine. Earth, freshly ripened cherries and red fruits, with balanced alcohol and a smooth finish. Excellent wine. Very easy to drink.
- Cab dominant, plum, high tannins, full/med body, rhubarb.
- 2006 Guenoc Langtry mild tannins fruit forward, med to light bodied cherry, plum, vanilla w/hint of white pepper 89 Pts
- From the hillside of Coteaux d' Aix Provence France ,it is mixture of 55% syrah, 25% grenache, 15% Cabernet sauvigon, & 5% cinsault. This is a soft wine light red in color,with a nose of raspberry,bing cherry,and wild strawberry,with a spicy mineralogy. Crisp and flavorful med body with notes of red berries, bing cherries, spice and no oak.
- Soft fruit, med body, with a dark berry backbone & light tannin finish...great starter wine with friends & good music ;)