- Heather SD 14Aug14 Red Med
- 2006 Guenoc Langtry mild tannins fruit forward, med to light bodied cherry, plum, vanilla w/hint of white pepper 89 Pts
- From the hillside of Coteaux d' Aix Provence France ,it is mixture of 55% syrah, 25% grenache, 15% Cabernet sauvigon, & 5% cinsault. This is a soft wine light red in color,with a nose of raspberry,bing cherry,and wild strawberry,with a spicy mineralogy. Crisp and flavorful med body with notes of red berries, bing cherries, spice and no oak.
- Soft fruit, med body, with a dark berry backbone & light tannin finish...great starter wine with friends & good music ;)
- After dinner wine at Hobarts. Tasting notes: Spicy Red, med bodied. Strong lasting grape on palette.