- Tasty California red blend that is heavy on Zinfandel. Hints of black cherry and spice. A good wine for the price. 85
- Hard tannins and a brooding toughness mask the fruit on this wine, hiding the black cherry and currant
- Cotes du Rhone AOC from Costco. Dominated by strong earthy character that masks other characteristics of a Rhone blend. **note - significantly opened up after a day. Too young. 78.
- 91 point buttery and smooth CA Chard. 14.6ABV too, but so well made the high alcohol is masked by the complexity here.
- Excellent table wine. We keep ordering cases from Draper Wine Merchant