- "Juicy and international"-Luke "Raisiny"- Amy Paul likes the deep purple cork, it's got an extracted Malbec thing going
- Sehr international, 14,5 %!
- Talamonti Tre Saggi Montepulciano d'Abruzzo: complex yet smooth; very well-balanced finishing strong with a little tannic acid (International Cellars)
- A great reminder of Turkey! Lovely international varietal blend from Galipoli.
- Deep ruby. Black autumn berries, spicy, dry, fine tannins, made from Turkish varieties but 'distressingly international'