- Dessert Hills Ambassador Port: 368 cases made. Purchased May 2013 Wine Trip. In Cellar. $24.90 Tasting Notes: Crafted from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from the Three Boys Vineyard, this luscious dessert wine is a rich blend with flavours of coffee and dark chocolate.
- Strong finish, chocolate and berry notes. Excellent.
- It's so weird, the chocolate after-taste. Tastes like a red mix and then chocolate. Weird, but not bad. Pretty yummy.
- Marietta wine cellars Triple Truffle Port. Decadent, rich full bodied chocolate raspberry port. Very good.
- Rich with chocolate and berry after tones. Cellars Wine Club: International Wine of the Month - February Red variety