- Dark core, ruby rim. Roasted nuts, sweet berries, ripe red fruits, spring flowers, candies cherry, gentle oak, chalk. Very soothing nose. Soft, gentle entry to palate, licorice, concentrated plum juice, orange peel, earth, tobacco leaf developed later. Full bodied, round body, soft but noticeable tannins, finish of cigar box, espresso, plum meat. A bit of heat, 14.5%
- Bright Rudy red, almost purple color, all the way to the rim. Medium bodied with nose of wet nose, minerals, fresh berries, cigar box. Strong firm mid palate
- Smokey dark berry & cigar box w/ complex tannins & lingering tobacco & zesty berry. (@ Wattle Creek) MBA
- 90 pts. $20. Deep purple color. A chorus of chocolate, roasted almond and berry. Lush, jammy, buy 2 not 1.
- Bybelstudie: kaas & beskuitjies "What the bleep do we know"