- Very tasty fruit forward Tempranillo. Slightly tannic with rich tastes of cherry, strawberry, cinnamon spice. 87
- Smooth, tasty blend of 14 wines with the main wine being Tempranillo. Nice fruit, low tannins, easy drinking tasty red.
- Deep red. Complex yet balanced. Berry front spicy robust finish. - Richmond Country Club. Wine of the month.
- Excellent 2010 Volver Single Vineyard Tempranillo. Did I mention that Temptanillo is my favorite red wine?!
- Cholo's con Papi y Mami. Excellent wine from Ballester. Tempranillo con cuerpo y balanceado. 7.5