- Blend Temperilla and Syrah light but nice favors Nic brought to wine night
- Fave thirsty owl... Big, bold red! Grapes of French origin- first Syrah for me.
- Ready to drink. Malbec based blend that displays red and black friut and Syrah and Cab Sav. Soft and round tannins
- Tasty Syrah immediately upon opening. Falls a little flat with too much aeration. But enjoyed both vintages very much.
- Lovely recommendation - apparently Washington Syrah is fantastic. This was about $35 and very enjoyable. Sultry.