- Flegenheimer Red (Shiraz & Petite Syrah blend; 15.9% alc)(C+). Not well balanced. Too much alcohol. Harsh. Good nose. WH
- Blend 7 grapes Mourvèdre , counoise, Grenache, Syrah, cab, franc, petite Verdot, Viognier Med bal, blk Cher cedar
- It's nice to find a wine under $20 that's this spectacular: smooth as a Pinot &full b/c of it's blend with petite Syrah
- Le Vieux Pin 2009 Syrah Medium-full bodied with a floral and peppery nose buffed with new oak vanilla and smoke.
- Tantris syrah, markanter geruch