- Bold, a little spicy... Good value.
- Bold, spicy petite Syrah. Deeeelish
- Produced and bottled by Millier Cellars Murphy, Califirnia. "This Syrah reveals its ' give it to me straight' pepper and then descends into a frothy cauldron of dark, dense chocolate and Smokey spice"
- Strong and full of flavour. Worked well with spaghetti bolognese.
- Anam Cara 2011 Willamette Rose of PN Light, acidic and thin. A bit of coppery tinge on the mid-palate and finish. 3/10 Renegade Rose of Syrah 2012 Tart with good acid. Wonderful herbal notes underscore the strawberry and watermelon flavors. 4/10 Reserve due LA Saurine 2012 Rose of Grenache Medium-full, great fruit throughout with a delicious long finish. Pomegranate and blackberry fill the palate from start to finish. 7/10