- Anam Cara 2011 Willamette Rose of PN Light, acidic and thin. A bit of coppery tinge on the mid-palate and finish. 3/10 Renegade Rose of Syrah 2012 Tart with good acid. Wonderful herbal notes underscore the strawberry and watermelon flavors. 4/10 Reserve due LA Saurine 2012 Rose of Grenache Medium-full, great fruit throughout with a delicious long finish. Pomegranate and blackberry fill the palate from start to finish. 7/10
- 2004 Pac Surah Griffin's Lair Sonoma
- Gamble family old vine Syrah
- Subdued cherry & rose w/ silky dry tannins & layered sweet tobacco, licorice, herb, light earth, oak & long spice. 91
- Beautiful petit Syrah, Grenache varietal blend. Perfect start to a wine country weekend.