- Love the name. Blended by the wine maker from Orin Swift. Strong bodied Syrah. $22.99 at Vin Chicago.
- Flegenheimer Red (Shiraz & Petite Syrah blend; 15.9% alc)(C+). Not well balanced. Too much alcohol. Harsh. Good nose. WH
- It's nice to find a wine under $20 that's this spectacular: smooth as a Pinot &full b/c of it's blend with petite Syrah
- 2013 Syrah Rose. Fairly tasty, nice fruit. Hint of raspberry. 85
- Priorat Spain. Cabernet Sauvignon/ Garnacha / Syrah. Great wine , awful restaurant. City Winery $15/glass