- 2004 Pac Surah Griffin's Lair Sonoma
- Subdued cherry & rose w/ silky dry tannins & layered sweet tobacco, licorice, herb, light earth, oak & long spice. 91
- Beautiful petit Syrah, Grenache varietal blend. Perfect start to a wine country weekend.
- From the hillside of Coteaux d' Aix Provence France ,it is mixture of 55% syrah, 25% grenache, 15% Cabernet sauvigon, & 5% cinsault. This is a soft wine light red in color,with a nose of raspberry,bing cherry,and wild strawberry,with a spicy mineralogy. Crisp and flavorful med body with notes of red berries, bing cherries, spice and no oak.
- Excellent Grenache Syrah blend! One of my favorites from the collection. No aeration needed. Smooth, slightly sweet