- Zinfandel shootout: started with this beauty. Most thought it had a little age, but not 20 years!
- Delicate cherry & dark fruit w/ soft off-dry tannins, ripe acid & mild blended notes of tobacco, anise, cocoa & must. 88
- Nice color. Blackberry, earthy (cigar-Sung). Nice finish. Full bodied but not jammy. Retail 45$
- Sophisticated & Cab-esque. Jammy dark berries & cherry w/ full balanced tannins & notes of crushed pepper & herbs. 90
- Blackberry & boysenberry pie w/ supple tannins & lingering wild red berries, cinnamon stick, cocoa & toasty pepper. 91