- Delicious medium bodied Pinot from Oregon. Tasted in EstesPark.
- Let this Pinot Noir aerate for a few minutes then enjoy. Great with a summer salad/nice white fish. Great summer red.
- Chocolate tones on rhe nose at first pour. Very slight pepper as well. Nice pinot velvet smooth with chocolate throughout the palate. Easy finish with a bit more cherry tang at the end.
- Oregon wines-Stoller was the favorite.
- Very fruit forward Pinot, very similar to Willamette Valley whole cluster Pinot. Excellent Oregon (Dundee Hills) Pinot!