- No, too alcohol-tasting. Thin, harsh Black cherry, nutmeg, and toasty oak aromas, bright ripe fruit flavors and a velvety smooth lingering finish define the style of this Merlot. Aged in small oak barrels, this Merlot is blended with small amounts of other Bordeaux-style varietals to accentuate its complexity. This wine complements a wide range of foods from seafood to lamb, pork, beef, and cheeses.
- Awesome night with my Coastal chain bros. hitting the last of the Three Palms :-(
- Frank this one I am in wine styles compliments of Valerey Blank
- Very good. No need to aerate
- Very good Merlot. Rich full body and good taste. It's a buy again.