- Not good, harsh at first and even 2 days later
- Dawn, Penn & Elison bought for me January, 17, 2014, after day of mediation. A very good, full bodied merlot. Buy again
- No, too alcohol-tasting. Thin, harsh Black cherry, nutmeg, and toasty oak aromas, bright ripe fruit flavors and a velvety smooth lingering finish define the style of this Merlot. Aged in small oak barrels, this Merlot is blended with small amounts of other Bordeaux-style varietals to accentuate its complexity. This wine complements a wide range of foods from seafood to lamb, pork, beef, and cheeses.
- Awesome night with my Coastal chain bros. hitting the last of the Three Palms :-(
- Affordable- good- standard from Jon.