- A stainless-steel, full-bodied Chardonnay...this is nice, balanced; you can taste the fruit without drowning in butter.
- Clean nose. Little bit of hay as well Stainless steel with leese. Creamy at the mid palate. Friuty good aftertaste With fig and citrus. Releases freshness at the end
- A very refreshing and a good stainless steel crispness. Chamisal Stainless Steel Chardonnay. With the cooling breezes of thePacific nearby, Ghardonnay grapes grown on California's coast boast crispy,refreshing flavors. By fermenting and aging our Stainless Chardonnay entirely in stainless steel and out of oak, we highlight its natural essence so you can enjoy this grape in its purest form. This delightful wine is both rich and zesty tangerines, pineapplles and lime. 15% alc.
- Church Creek Chardonnay (Steel) 2009
- Aged in oak and steel tanks. Aromas if mild fruits-pear, apple. Light vanilla and buttery flavor, but not too rich.