- Served at my brother's wedding. I like steel barreled. Had that with goat cheese.
- French Chardonnay aged in steel, no oak, very dry and clean. Stil has a bit of the stoniness.
- Oak aged Chardonnay & stainless steel aged Viognier. Tannit light melon and apricot notes. Soft finish
- Crisp with a nice tart acidity. Stainless steel aged Chardonnay and Viognier. Citrus and grapefruit notes.
- Aged in oak barrels and stainless steel tanks. The result - freshness, fruitiness and structure and nice body.