- Warming lovely winter wine, hints of vanilla & warm spices & berries. Enjoyable! Classic huggable red
- Dark cherry and cedar aromas. Bright, jammy fruit forward with cinnamon-spiced cedar finish.
- Tasty Piemonte red with raspberry, spice, and light cherry notes. Not heavy, low tannins. Nice wine. 87
- The Fugitive Dry Creek Valley California Red Wine. Amazing Second only to the one armed man red blend. Spiced just right
- Black plum, cassis and spice lace the aroma of 2013 Tous Ensemble Syrah. Juicy red raspberry and boysenberry fruit with