- Nice pinotage from South Africa - earthy & peppery, med to full body. Quite satisfying probably under $10
- Excellent S African blend. Great body and structure with a soft finish. Highly recommend for the price. The Wine Shop.
- Barista, 2012 Pinotage, South Africa; strong notes of coffee and mocha (really good w/ BBQ & desserts), recommend
- The road less travelled 2007 Cabernet stellenbosch, South Africa
- Very delicious pinotage from South Africa (landskroon 2012). String blackberry/raspberry and mildly sweet