- Nice pinotage from South Africa - earthy & peppery, med to full body. Quite satisfying probably under $10
- Barista, 2012 Pinotage, South Africa; strong notes of coffee and mocha (really good w/ BBQ & desserts), recommend
- Very delicious pinotage from South Africa (landskroon 2012). String blackberry/raspberry and mildly sweet
- This was really really nice! Oaky, earthy, floral, spicy, medium body pinotage from South Africa. Around $12 at 300 W
- Really smooth with rich flavors of coffee and chocolate. Excellent!