- Not bad, but less fruity than I tend to like in a red. The label says masculine and Spanish, I was going to say dark but not really know what I mean by that. I think it would be good with some steak.
- Lower end Reserva. Thicker than ideal. Fruity w some smokiness. Cool label details every aspect of process. Binny's $21
- Willamette Valley pi not noir. Very nice, soft and smooth, but great, full taste, not weak like some northwest pinots I' ve tried.
- Pretty label. Nice legs. Very spicy nose w/some odd tinge in there. Stewy middle... Odd.
- Light nose. Great color. DOCG label. Quick finish but well worth tasting. Light mushroom. Needs some food to bring out the flavors. Good transitions.