- Chateau St Michelle Riesling 2012 sweet semi dry flavorful and fruity very good 89-90 not as good as Snoqualmie at same$
- 2012 Snoqualmie winemakers select harvest Riesling Columbia valley WA sweet fruity fragrant excellent 5.99 rite aid
- Snoqualmie Riesling. Place Lindsey and I had visited while in Seattle. Really good pear tasting reisling for the fall.
- My favorite Riesling. Ralph really loves this. Tastes real good with teriyaki
- Great pre turkey Reisling light n bright w big melon n sweet green apple up front, finishes a tad tart $7bevmo 3*