- Good regular wine, rich and dark, very reasonably priced, at least at Walmart
- 2009 Shotfire Barossa Shiraz. Impressive condition for a 6 yo wine about $15. Excellent with roast lamb tonight
- Nose was weak, one note. Tasted after a filtering: flat, funny sweetness. Let sit awhile: began to show bright acidity, fruity yet peppery, spicy and oaky. Enjoyed a good finish, lengthy.
- The high end of Juan Gil. Sweet, but full of fruit... Like a Shiraz.....liked it
- Very entertaining Australian wine, not too intense but rich in undertones and easy to drink. 38% grenache / shiraz 36% / mourvedre 26%. Was recommended as alternative to Gigondas - and it is lovely. 9.