- The Black Stump Wine of Australia
- Best Aus Shiraz ever. Bought all they had ...western Australia from the Martha River. Safeway wine sale $25
- Good regular wine, rich and dark, very reasonably priced, at least at Walmart
- 2009 Shotfire Barossa Shiraz. Impressive condition for a 6 yo wine about $15. Excellent with roast lamb tonight
- Nose was weak, one note. Tasted after a filtering: flat, funny sweetness. Let sit awhile: began to show bright acidity, fruity yet peppery, spicy and oaky. Enjoyed a good finish, lengthy.